Oscar Service changes its name, expands offerings
September 6, 2017
TORONTO – Oscar Service has announced a name change to Trinity Healthcare Technologies (THT), along with a move to larger office space to accommodate the company’s growth in employees and services.
“The new name underlines our strong growth in the EMR marketplace and our interest in serving more specialists with our integrated solutions,” said CEO Toby Bian (pictured).
As well, a new website (www.thealthtech.com) has been launched to introduce the company’s new products and services. Meanwhile, the old website (www.oscarservice.com) will be maintained until the new brand is well recognized.
Trinity Healthcare Technologies’ services include:
OSCAR EMR – The award-winning Open Source EMR system is more than just a way for your practice to go paperless. Unified with the OSCAR Electronic Medical Record system, patient flow from check-in to departure is streamlined. Workflow from the front desk to physicians to billing office staff is seamless. Documentation is faster using templates, drop-down lists, and more
Electronic Health Records from OSCAR makes it easy to send and receive information – whether it’s an alert to a colleague down the hall, a referral to a specialist across town, or an exchange of data with a hospital or laboratory, or an exchange of data between the in-house lab or diagnostic imaging equipment. Electronic prescribing is also available
- All-in-one cloud based appointment reminders/confirmations; a two-way interactive interface allows communications between clinics and patients to be seamless.
- Rapid PACS – A leading cloud based image management technology that integrates with the EMR. Rapid PACS is ready to integrate with any PACS ready device, and supports any DICOM ready devices, such as ultrasound, bone density, mammograms and more.
- A kiosk solution that integrates with OSCAR. Works with any type of iPad, Android or Windows tablet. Can be mounted on a stand or wall. Patients can swipe their health cards and check-in automatically; appointment status will updated in the EMR in real-time. Check-in time is also provided to avoid unnecessary waiting time.
Below are the 3 specialties we focus on:
- We have specialized solutions for OB/GYN and Fertility/Infertility clinics, using the OSCAR EMR, Rapid PACS, and Accurate LIS integration.
- We have specialized solutions for cardiologists, using OSCAR EMR and Rapid PACS integration.
- We have specialized solutions for Ophthalmology, with OSCAR EMR and Zeiss/Topcon integration.
For more information, please see www.thealthtech.com