- This event has passed.
Association of Ontario Health Centres-Conference 2016
June 8, 2016 - June 9, 2016
Join us on June 8 and 9 for a conference about working together to create a more integrated, interconnected, people and community-centred health system. Conference themes include:
• Championing health equity – Healthier public policy and upstream interventions that break down systemic barriers to good health.
• Strengthening primary health care and ensuring access is based on population needs – Strategies to strengthen the foundation of our health system and ensure access is based on health equity priorities.
• Advancing people and community centred services and programs – Initiatives, tools and tactics that put the needs of individuals, families and communities at the centre of service delivery and planning.
• Harnessing the power of data to drive improved outcomes – Gathering the evidence to inform decision making about how to improve health outcomes, system efficiency, as well as people’s experience accessing services.
• Maximizing community governance – Enhancing the leadership role of community boards in health system transformation.
Click here for more information.