- This event has passed.
Webinar: Transforming the eReferral Experience
February 25, 2015
There is a growing trend within Canada to move away from the traditional paper-based referral process to an electronic process. In order for the referral process to be effective, a Healthcare Professional must be able to receive a referral, review a referral, direct a referral to a Healthcare Professional and monitor the status of the referral. The timely and efficient communication of referral information between these professionals and the standardization of referral information is poorly met within a paper-based system. In this webinar, you will learn:
• The time-savings and efficiencies for both patients and physicians
• About structured, complete referrals and how they improve clinical outcomes and enhance patient safety
• Efficient information sharing and communication strategies among providers
• About the Alberta experience implementing eReferrals
• The importance of clinical working groups
• Best practices around the user interface look and feel
• Key insights and takeaways around scale, process, and user engagement.
Click here for more information.