Managing the cloud: legal and business risks
August 8, 2018
TORONTO – Outsourcing IT services, software and storage has become a core aspect of modern business, which has created new and often unforeseen sources of potential liability. Risks can include costly business interruptions, embarrassing security breaches and permanent data loss.
As a healthcare manager or IT professional, you need to know how to effectively and safely navigate through Cloud and SaaS based environments.
In one intensive day, you will learn how to manage the legal and business risks that come with utilizing the Cloud and SaaS. You will leave this program with practical risk management solutions that can be put to immediate use.
- The customer checklist – what you need to think through when choosing your cloud provider
- Effectively managing the transfer of licenses, assets and employees
- Questions you must ask before signing a cloud computing agreement
- Implementation and Service Level Agreements: what needs to be included?
- The role of cyber insurance in managing privacy risk
- When the cloud goes dark: what to do if your cloud company goes bankrupt or fails to perform
- Best practices for managing the outsourcing relationship
2018 Guide to Legal & Business Risk Management in Cloud and SaaS Based Environments
September 28, 2018
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EDT
In-person or Webcast
Join us in person or via webcast.
Reserve your spot today!