Sustainability at the forefront of healthcare design
April 20, 2022
VANCOUVER – As leaders in capital planning, design, construction, and facilities management are pivoting out of the pandemic, the focus has been quickly shifting to climate resiliency and sustainability fundamentals for healthcare facilities. As severe climate related weather events loom large, it’s a critical time to examine how to develop climate resilient healthcare facilities that prioritize sustainability practices throughout the project lifecycle.
This year’s conference aims to bring together key stakeholders and experts in healthcare infrastructure design, build, and management for two days of candid, solution-orientated conversations about how to pivot during this unprecedented period of change and uncertainty. This year’s program includes a special focus on building a sustainability mindset and putting it into practice at healthcare facilities for improved energy and cost savings.
- How to Engage Stakeholders and Promote a Sustainability Mindset throughout the Project Lifecycle
- Sustainability Initiatives with a Significant ROI: Steps Healthcare Facilities Can Take Now and, in the Future, to Reduce Waste, Save Energy and Cut Operational Costs
- Newfoundland’s Corner Brook Hospital: A Case Study in Optimizing Energy Performance through a Geothermal System
- Forecasting the Future of Modular Construction: Exploring the Pros and Cons for Healthcare Facilities
- Environmental Energy Solutions Think Tank for Healthcare Facilities (workshop add-on)
- Speaker 1 (Corner Brook Hospital speaker)
- Speaker 2 (Modular Construction speaker)
- Eleanor Lee (pictured), Chief Project Officer and Executive Director, Provincial Health Services Authority
CHT readers receive 10% off the registration fee when they use the code: D10-415-415JX05. Click here for more information or to register.
5th Annual Forum on Healthcare Infrastructure, Western Canada
Main conference dates: June 15 – 16, 2022
Workshop dates: June 14, 2022
Event format: In-person & livestream options available
Accreditation: MOC II credits available