Learn how to apply ROI thinking in your organization
September 20, 2023
WATERLOO, Ont. – The key to survival in the healthcare industry is to connect the dots and show bottom-line accountability while maintaining quality and efficiency. To meet this challenge healthcare organizations must be more efficient and effective. Essentially they need to spend less, have better patient outcomes and provide higher patient satisfaction.
It’s important to prove value for every healthcare initiative, program or project. Learn how to set up a project for success and how to determine the project’s value, impact and Return on Investment (ROI).
By successfully completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Embed ROI Thinking into programs and initiatives.
- Demonstrate alignment of programs and initiatives to the organizational strategy.
- Develop objectives at all five levels of data – setting the program/initiative up for success.
- Analyze an impact or ROI study to determine how to improve the program/initiative.
- Develop a credible ROI Forecast.
Suzanne Schell (pictured), CRP; CEO of ROI Institute Canada; NIHI Instructor
Suzanne teaches the ROI Methodology to many various audiences and is involved in numerous program evaluation projects. Her role includes developing data collection and analysis strategies to identifying change in behaviour and business impact.