This technology will change and improve the way that these companies are able to deliver care and create new and exciting opportunities. At the Canadian Home Care Technology Conference you can both learn and share technology with home care executives, entrepreneurs, experts, and innovators.
Readers of Canadian Healthcare Technology have been given a special rate of $149 (regular $249) to attend the conference. For the special rate of $149, simply mention that you are a Canadian Healthcare Technology reader.
The conference speakers will include:
• Don Fenn – President, Caregiver Omnimedia
• Richard Osborne – Recap Health Ventures, speaking about the state of home-care technology
• Carmi Levy (pictured) – Author, Broadcaster, Tech Consultant, addressing the Internet of Things.
• Sal Causi – Healthcare Executive, IBM, on global home-care technologies.
• Dr. Zhen Mei – Principal, Manifold Data Mining, and Terry Morgan, EVP, Caregiver Omnimedia, on the market for home care technology.
• Ted Maulucci – CIO, Tridel Homes, addresses the topic of home monitoring in Canada.
• Karen Dubeau – Director of Business Development, at ventureLab, speaks about start-ups.
• Dr. Mark Chignell, Professor, Human Factors, UofT, and Heather Brouwer, Life Enrichment Co-ordinator, Villa Care Centre, discuss using technology in long-term care homes.
For further information, see http://www.caregiveromnimedia.com/home-care-technology-conferenc/