Ontario government promotes vendors at RSNA
July 8, 2015
TORONTO – The Ontario Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade is sponsoring an Ontario pavilion at the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) conference and trade show, to be held in Chicago from November 29th to December 3rd. It is offering Ontario companies booth space in the pavilion.
The annual conference and trade show of the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) is the world’s most important annual event in medical imaging, expecting close to 60,000 medical and scientific professionals from around the globe.
In addition to the large audience of international professionals in this field, more than 700 technical exhibitors will display state-of-the-art technology and the latest radiology products and services.
Ontario co-exhibitors will benefit from cost-effective display space with shared amenities and value-added services. Pre-show and on-site assistance will be provided by the International Trade Branch and the Canadian Consulate General in Chicago.
The total exhibit package cost is C$1,800 per company, which includes:
- Furnished exhibit space in the Ontario pavilion (electrical, carpet, chair, exhibit kiosk)
- Promotion of your presence to the media
- Production of your company signage (logo and graphics)
- Listing in the RSNA 2015 show guide
- Inclusion of your company’s profile in the Ontario Exhibitors Directory for pre-show and on-site promotion
- Onsite assistance from the International Trade Branch
Companies that are interested should contact:
Area Director, Health Industries / U.S.A.
International Trade Branch
Ontario Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and
900 Bay Street, Hearst Block, 5th Floor
Toronto, Ontario M7A 2E1
T: 416 212-1030
F: 416 325-6509