Health privacy seminar will update your know-how
February 1, 2017
TORONTO – Having a clear understanding of current privacy laws in healthcare, your risks and how to manage them is critical. Get up to date with the rules and regulations by attending the 2017 Legal Guide to Privacy & Information Management in Healthcare seminar, either in person or via webcast. The session is being held on April 10th.
Spend a day with Canada’s leading health and privacy law experts who will use a case study approach to give you the knowledge and tools your organization needs including:
- Common causes of personal health information privacy breaches
- Understanding the role of a health information network provider (HINP)
- Knowing when to disclose personal health information to reduce or eliminate a “significant risk of serious bodily harm”
- Unique privacy challenges for the community health organization
- What steps do you take to contain and investigate a breach?
Brian Beamish, Commissioner, Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner of Ontario, will be providing a keynote address. Join us in-person or via webcast. Reserve your spot today!
To learn more or register, please click here: http://www.osgoodepd.ca/upcoming_programs/