Workshop: Risk management in cloud environments
June 7, 2017
TORONTO – Organizations face numerous risks when outsourcing IT, including costly business interruptions, security breaches and data loss. Can you confidently manage and mitigate Cloud and SaaS risks?
Osgoode Professional Development has announced the day-long 2017 Guide to Legal & Business Risk Management in Cloud and SaaS Based Environments. The workshop will take place on September 15, 2017. (Available in person or webcast.)
In one information-packed day, learn how to effectively manage the legal and business risks that come with operating in cloud and SaaS based environments. You will leave this program with practical risk management strategies that can be put to immediate use.
Chair of the conference is P. Bradley Limpert, a lawyer and head of Limpert & Associates.
You will learn about:
- The customer checklist – what you need to think through when choosing your cloud provider
- Privacy and security: what constitutes a reasonable compromise on behalf of the vendors and customers?
- When the cloud goes dark: what to do if your cloud company goes bankrupt or fails to perform?
- Questions you must ask before signing a cloud computing agreement
- Learn more at http://www.osgoodepd.ca/upcoming_programs/2017-guide-legal-business-risk-management-cloud-saas-based-environments/?utm_medium=enewsletter&utm_source