6th National summit on analytics in healthcare
November 1, 2017
TORONTO – Don’t miss Canada’s top event for data and analytics in healthcare! This is the largest event delving into data and analytics in healthcare through a Canadian point of view. Acquire actionable insights from the top industry professionals.
The event will be held at the Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel, December 4th and 5th, 2017. For full information and agenda, see: https://www.healthdatasummit.com/
Use VIP Code: CHT20 & SAVE 20%
By attending, you can learn how to:
- Advance your analytic processes to improve patient outcomes
- Drive meaningful improvement for your patients based on the experiences of healthcare leaders. Seize the large amount of decision-making potential in your data to enhance quality of care
- Forecast key trends, such as automation, to prepare you for the analytics future
- Discover where you stand in the industry and identify new opportunities for your organization in the analytics age. Find out where the industry’s headed so you can be at the forefront.
- Craft a plan to maximize your return on investment
- Ensure that money is well spent with analytics programs that reduce costs. Ensure optimal performance throughout your organization.
- Transform your organizational outlook by embracing a data driven culture
A successful healthcare analytics approach requires complete organizational buy-in. Whatever your size, ensure an evidence based organizational culture to maximize your patient care.
The volume, variety, and velocity of healthcare data are at an all-time high. Navigating all of that information has the potential to transform your services. Take away strategies to enhance patient outcomes, obtain organizational buy in, fortify your analytics infrastructure and eliminate organizational silos.