How to reduce and manage legal risk?
January 9, 2019
TORONTO – Osgoode’s Certificate in Clinical Risk, Negligence and Claims Management in Health Care is a 5-day comprehensive program specifically developed for healthcare professionals and advisors to reduce and manage legal risk.
More and more claims are being brought against healthcare organizations and the people that work within them. Understanding your legal responsibilities and being able to effectively reduce and manage legal risk has never been more critical. Now in its 9th year, OsgoodePD’s Clinical Risk, Negligence and Claims Management in Health Care certificate was specifically developed for healthcare professionals and their advisors to respond to these challenges.
- Learn key patient safety concepts and the link between patient safety and risk management
- Gain critical experience in simulated examinations for discovery and cross examinations
- Learn how to conduct post-incident investigations and what disclosure should be made, to whom and when
- Gain strategies for dealing with adverse events that can lead to organizational crisis
- Overview of a malpractice claim: what should you expect?
- Defence best practices/mitigation strategies: the importance of documentation and tips and tools regarding the preservation of evidence
And More. Register Now:
Date: February 4-8, 2019
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. In Person OR Webcast
Location: Osgoode Professional Development Centre, 1 Dundas Street West, 26th Floor, Toronto, ON
Price: $3,395 plus HST
For more information click here: