Education & Training
Legal and ethical risks of AI in healthcare
September 2, 2020
TORONTO – With the onset of a global pandemic, the imperative to innovate in the healthcare sector is even more pressing. AI can have a profound impact, but must meet legal, ethical and regulatory obligations. Get a practical overview of how AI is (and can be) used in healthcare, along with the knowledge and skills you need to innovate responsibly – and with confidence – in your organization.
Date & Time
October 5, 2020
9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EDT
November 5, 2020
Online – Live, interactive
Leading experts will discuss:
- Understanding AI: what does it look like in healthcare?
- Health data: what makes it unique? What are the issues?
- Understanding data access, security and privacy concerns
- Identifying the security risks and strategies to deal with them
- Integration of data sets
- Legal and ethical challenges and considerations
- Mary Jane Dykeman, INQ Data Law
- Carole Piovesan, INQ Data Law
After your purchase is complete, the course will appear in the Order History of your OsgoodePD account with a link to “Take Online Course”. Once you click “Take Online Course” you will be forwarded to the Moodle page with the materials link. The program video link with be unlocked on the day of the program. You will have access to the video for 90 days.
For more information or to register, click here.