Prevent and protect against data breaches
October 7, 2020
TORONTO – Data breaches and cybersecurity incidents are on the rise across all industries, and have become a top business concern.
As a legal or business professional working to protect information, how confident are you that you have the most up-to-date knowledge and tactics to ensure a cyber-resilient organization?
Data Breaches & Cybersecurity Incidents: The Legal Guide to Preparedness and Response
November 20 & 27, 2020
9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. EST
9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. EST
Online – Live, Interactive
Designed to address cybersecurity lapses and other data breach challenges, this timely and practical program provides you with the crucial skills and knowledge you need to prevent, prepare for, and protect against cybersecurity threats.
You will gain:
- A thorough understanding of how to assess risks, damages, insurance and privilege
- Data loss, security and breach prevention strategies and tools
- Strategies for cybersecurity preparedness – incident management plans, data breach response and reputation management
- Key updates/trends in data breach law, privacy law & security practices
- Tactics for acclimating to evolving breach notification and privacy requirements
Can’t attend live? Catch-up anytime with new 120-day program access.
To learn more or register, please click here.