UHN top spender on healthcare R&D
December 16, 2020
TORONTO – Research Infosource Inc. has published its annual rankings of the leading research hospitals in Canada, titled “Canada’s Top 40 Research Hospitals.” Once again, the University Health Network in Toronto leads the list, with research investment of $408.3 million in fiscal year 2019, up 12.5% over the previous year, followed by the Hospital for Sick Children, Hamilton Health Sciences and the McGill University Health Centre.
The top 10 research hospitals on the list are:
- University Health Network (UHN) $408,300 Million
- Hospital for Sick Children $254,093
- McGill University Health Centre (MUHC) $203,660
- Hamilton Health Sciences $184,739
- Vancouver Coastal Health Authority $181,029
- Ottawa Hospital $145,703
- Provincial Health Services Authority $136,167
- London Health Sciences Centre/St. Joseph’s Health Care London(a) $118,796
- CHU de Québec – Université Laval $110,450
For full information, see researchinfosource.com/top-40-research-hospitals/2020/list.