Coming soon: TEC Vancouver 2022 “Virtual+”
April 27, 2022
VANCOUVER – What are exciting innovations in primary and emergency healthcare that address our health system challenges: ED overcrowding, inequity of access of care, or environmental health? How can innovations be implemented and scaled up effectively? How should we transform our workforce to sustain and excel in the digital health era?
At Technologies in Emergency Care Conference in Vancouver (May 13-14, 2022), we engage Canadian and global leaders – clinicians, patients, senior policy makers, technology innovators, industry and community thought leaders – to explore these topics through keynote addresses, rapid fire presentations, and panels.
- Dr. Philip Haywood from OECD on “Technology and the resilience of health systems: What we have learnt and what we still don’t know”
- Dr. Helia Mohammadi from Microsoft Canada on “Best practices of Cloud and AI in Canadian Healthcare”
- Dr. Andrea McNeill from Planetary Healthcare Lab on “Impacts and interdependencies of planetary and personal health”
- Innovative leadership in digital health
- Building capacity to future-proof Digital Health workforce
- Patients with lived experiences in digital health
- BC is ready and open for innovation
- Vivian Eliopoulos (pictured), President & CEO, Vancouver Coastal Health
- Angela Chapman, President & CEO, VGH & UBC Hospital Foundation
- Dr. Maureen O’Donnell, Assoc. Deputy Minister, Health System Innovation (MOH) and Executive VP, Provincial Clinical Policy, Planning & Partnerships (PHSA)
- Dr. Ian Rongve, Assistant Deputy Minister, Strategy Innovation Division, Ministry of Health BC
- Dr. Victoria Lee, President & CEO, Fraser Health
- Greg D’Avignon, President & CEO, Business Council of BC
- Dr. Danielle Lavallee, Acting VP Research, Michael Smith Health Research BC
- Wendy Hurlburt, President & CEO, Life Sciences BC
- Mary Ackenhusen, Executive Advisor, Deloitte Canada
- Dr. David Granville, Executive Director, Vancouver Coastal Health Research Institute
- Nancy Wood, Patient Partner on the Management Team, BC Emergency Network
- Claire Snyman, Heath Care Advocate, Two Steps Forward
Canadian and International Healthcare leaders sharing innovations in emergency and healthcare:
- Dr. Clara Wu, President, Hong Kong College of Emergency Medicine
- Dr. Esther Talboom-Kamp, Chief Innovation Officer, Unilabs Group
- Dr. Christian Juhra, Head, Office for eHealth, University Hospital Münster, Germany
- Dr. Thomas Sauter, Endowed Professor, Emergency Telemedicine and Digital Health, University of Bern, Switzerland
TEC Vancouver 2022 – a “Virtual+” conference
May 13 – virtual or in-person sessions at the Vancouver General Hospital auditorium and a reception.
May 14 – virtual sessions and access to the Exhibit Hall and networking opportunities
Who should attend?
Health professionals, policy makers, engineers and computer scientists, Industry leaders, academics and researchers. Network and exchange ideas, share pragmatic solutions and stimulate collaborators for excellence in patient care!
To Learn more and register, please visit TEC Vancouver 2022.