Digital Health Canada creates cyber security resource
November 2, 2022
TORONTO – Digital Health Canada’s CHIEF Executive Forum has released Code Grey, a cyber security resource for healthcare delivery executives produced by the CHIEF Executive Forum Cyber Security Working Group with input from the Canadian Centre for Cybersecurity.
This new resource provides high-level strategic guidance on three phases of security – preparation, response, and recovery – with links to trustworthy Canadian information sources and available tools for health executives.
Healthcare delivery leaders who understand that cyber security requires executive-level attention may use Code Grey as a starting place to assess and address executive and board levels of cyber security understanding, maturity, and readiness.
This new executive resource is a result of the hard work of many dedicated CHIEF Executive Forum and Digital Health Canada members, including:
- Abigail Carter-Langford, VP, Governance, Risk and Compliance & Chief Privacy Officer, Canada Health Infoway
- Elizabeth Keller, Business Development Executive, Public Sector – Healthcare, AWS
- Scott McMillan, President, PDG, Cercle Group
- Kashif Parvaiz, CISO, UHN
- Jacqueline Per, Executive Director Learning, Research and Innovation, Fraser Health
- Ariane Siegel, Chief Privacy Officer and General Counsel, OntarioMD
- Ronan Segrave, SVP, Digital Health, Norima Consulting
- Blair White, ADM, Digital Health, Government of NL and Labrador
We are grateful to the Canadian Centre for Cybersecurity for their support and resources:
- Lindsay MacDonald, Cybersecurity Engagement Lead, CCCS
- Sylvie Godin, Cyber Security Analyst, CCCS
For more information, see New cyber-security resource for health organization executives – Digital Health Canada.