Don’t miss the Canada Healthcare Innovation Summit
September 13, 2023
TORONTO – The healthcare industry in Canada is facing a digital revolution, and it is imperative that we understand how to utilize new data and technological solutions to enhance the medical, clinical, and administrative workflows. That’s why Bamberg Health is proud to present the Canada Healthcare Innovation Summit, where key players in the field will come together to discuss and explore the latest advancements and challenges in healthcare technology.
The summit will bring together stakeholders from the top healthcare authorities, leading experts in Artificial Intelligence and Big Data, and representatives from the biotechnological, pharmaceutical, and medical equipment sectors in Canada. The event will provide a platform for productive discussions and connections aimed at shaping the future of healthcare in our country.
- Victoria Lee (pictured), President & CEO, Fraser Health
- Ted Scott, Chief Innovation Officer, Hamilton Health Sciences
- Cameron Love, President & CEO, The Ottawa Hospital
- Jeff Curtis, Chief Privacy Officer, Sunnybrook Health Sciences
- Eileen de Villa, Medical Officer of Health, City of Toronto
- Jordan Pope, Director IT, IMIT Program, New St. Paul’s Project, Providence Health Care
- William Semchuk, Director, Patient Care and Performance, Provincial Pharmacy Services, Saskatchewan
- Joss Reimer, President-elect nominee, Canadian Medical Association
- And more!
We will delve into a variety of topics, including Health Digital Transformation, Artificial Intelligence and Big Data, Therapeutic Innovation & Pharma, and Hospital Infrastructure & Medical Equipment.
With the participation of some of the best minds in the field, this summit is an opportunity not to be missed for anyone interested in staying ahead of the curve in healthcare innovation.
Don’t miss this chance to gain valuable insights and engage in meaningful conversations about shaping the future of healthcare in Canada. Register now for the Canada Healthcare Innovation Summit.