Real Time, Hamilton Health Sciences offer AI program
August 8, 2018
TORONTO – Real Time Medical is pleased to announce a new AI training, research and validation service to aid AI application development for healthcare. The service is part of a collaboration between MIIRCAM (Medical Imagining Informatics Research Centre at McMaster), Hamilton Health Sciences and Real Time Medical.
“The development and validation of algorithms using high quality, well-correlated clinical data sets is still very much a challenge for AI application initiatives,” said Dr. David Koff (pictured), chair of the Department of Radiology, McMaster University Hospital.
The collaboration provides for the following services:
- Training of AI using, high quality, properly correlated, de-identified data sets.
- Validation of resulting algorithms with over a hundred 100 licensed radiologists, including labeling, measurement and other diagnostic services.
- Data labeling and validation.
- Clinical leadership and advisory services.
- Identification of the most beneficial clinical applications.
- Joint IP development and patenting.
- Advanced research and collaboration new project opportunities.
- Clinical trials, and
- Provision of anonymization, data security, workflow orchestration and workload balancing technology for use during validation and clinical trials.
This newly announced collaboration service will allow AI technology developers to work simultaneously with one of Canada’s foremost academic hospitals, with close to 100 faculty, 32 residents and 12 fellows, medical physicists and engineering resources.
MIIRCAM has a proven track record in medical imaging informatics research, project management and clinical expertise.
Real Time Medical, a Google Cloud partner, is an advanced technology and diagnostic services company experienced in new technology assessment, development and commercialization for improved diagnostic throughput, quality and communication.
Real Time Medical serves as the technology provider and contracting arm for AI developers wishing to access the collaboration service. Inquiries can be directed to email@example.com.